GSGS’21 allows five type of submissions within two formats (A and B):
A. 1000 chars summaries for:
- (1) White paper: A position abstract presents an arguable opinion about an issue. The goal of a position paper is to convince the audience that your opinion is valid and worth listening to, without needing to present completed research work and/or validated results;
- (2) Networking call: A networking call abstract aims to make contact relative to a specific project in a developmental purpose or financial supports;
- (3) Demo abstract: A demo abstract depicts an actual tested and validated work that will be available onsite for demonstration.
- (4) Classical article: A classical article proposal has to present a novel project or a former work with at least 30% of novelty – such as extension or new results;
- (5) Experience sharing article: An experience sharing short paper presents long-terms assessments and analysis of a former project.
All submissions and speeches must be presented in English.
When accepted, conference edition and publication fees are:
1000 chars summaries
Four pages short paper
|Students or members of non-profit organizations||€100||€150|